Hotel & Travel Information
Message to Attendees: SAE International has made every effort to secure the best possible group nightly room rate for you at this event. That rate results from a negotiated overall package of event needs such as sleeping rooms, meeting room space and other requirements. Contracts with the venue include a provision to reduce event costs if SAE meets or exceeds its minimum sleeping room block guarantee. Conversely, event costs will increase if SAE falls short of its minimum room block guarantee. Please help SAE keep the costs of this event as low as possible by booking your housing needs at the designated host hotel and through the reservation process created by SAE. Reserving elsewhere means you are booking outside the contracted room block, jeopardizing SAE's ability to meet its contracted obligations and to keep registration fees to a minimum. SAE appreciates your support and understanding of this important issue. Thank you.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio (Map)
600 East Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Phone: (210) 224-1234
Fax: (210) 271-8019
- All attendees are responsible for their own lodging and travel arrangements.
- A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- SAE's group rate is $235.00 per room per night single/double occupancy, plus local, state and federal applicable taxes. NOTE: RATE TO INCLUDE OVERNIGHT LODGING, A FULL, HOT BUFFET BREAKFAST IN ACHIOTE RESTAURANT EACH MORNING, AND WIRED/WIRELESS IN GUEST ROOM EACH NIGHT (VALUE ADDED OF $30 PER DAY!).
- Reservations must be made through Orchid Event Solutions by Friday, October 16, 2009 by calling 800-847-5810 or through our on-line connection: Hotel Reservation Form
Shuttle transportation to and from San Antonio International Airport and downtown (8 miles) is provided for a fee by SATRANS, the city's official airport shuttle, between 7 a.m. and 1 a.m. daily. For information, call 210-281-9900, or visit www.saairportshuttle.com.
While staying in San Antonio, the downtown Trolley System is $.75/ride and allows you to easily travel to different venues. Cabs around the downtown area are approximately $5.00/ride.
GRAND HYATT SAN ANTONIO OVERVIEW
Check In Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- High Speed Internet Access - Wireless
- Grand Bed luxury sleep system
- 32" LCD flat-panel HDTV
- Full Service Business Center
Dining and Entertainment
- Contemporary Riverwalk Restaurant
- Perks Coffee and More
- Lobby Lounge
- Terrace Bar - River Level
- Hyatt Stay Fit Gym
- Fitness Concierge
- Spa Treatment Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
Valet Parking - $30.00/day, with in/out privileges
Self Parking - $23/day, with in/out privileges
San Antonio has just about any attraction or activity that you could want, from historical sights and authentic culture to pro sports and modern theme parks. Home to not only the Alamo, but also to four other Spanish missions, San Antonio is infused with history. The River Walk, located aside the meandering San Antonio River, provides relaxing entertainment as it meanders through the city, with numerous shops, restaurants, hotels and museums located along the way.
San Antonio also fosters great artistic talent, from small galleries to great museums, like the McNay, the Witte and the San Antonio Museum of Art. For family fun, visit Six Flags Fiesta Texas or SeaWorld San Antonio.
For more information on things to see and do while you are in San Antonio, visit the Convention and Visitors Bureau website at: http://www.visitsanantonio.com/index.aspx.