November 14-15, 2017
Dearborn, Michigan, USA
Ford Conference Center
Professionals from the automotive and commercial (on- and off-highway) vehicle industries with a focus on…
- Electric motors
- Electric vehicles, fuel cell vehicles
- Hybrid engines
- Energy storage systems
- High voltage systems
- Battery packs
- Electronic control systems
- Vehicle charging, on-board & off-board
- Vehicle to grid; vehicle to home
Benefits of Attending
- Hear and discuss the latest in EV range extender technologies.
- Learn how EV producers are working to gain customer acceptance and market share.
- Network and interact with leading scientists and design engineers from the OEMs, academia, and supplier companies and broaden SAE's rapport with global EV technology companies.
- Take advantage of the local offerings such as touring Oak Ridge National Lab and meeting representatives from nearby companies and university engaged in the technology.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline
Event Quick Links