October 22-24, 2013
Troy, Michigan, USA
Why Should You Attend?
Attendees - ranging from engineers to industry executives -- will learn valuable solutions and strategies on how to navigate current thermal management challenges and regulations such as:
- Regulations dictating changes to vehicle performance and emission release
- Need to evaluate new hybrid and EV vehicles
- Need for industry standards to define increased load on the engine of a vehicle due to air conditioner usage, which reduces fuel efficiency and increases CO2 emissions
- Advanced/Alternative Propulsion and Thermal Systems
- Alternative Powertrain/Hybrid Battery Thermal Management
- Alternative Refrigerants and A/C Systems
- Heat Exchangers-Design and Manufacturing
- Powertrain Cooling
- Simulation of Thermal Systems
- Thermal Comfort and Cabin Air Quality
- Thermal Processes
- Underhood Thermal Management
- Vehicle Climate Control Systems
- Thermal System Components
Who Should Attend?
Past attendees come from many different types of organizations including Tier 1 suppliers, OEMs, chemical companies, and academia.
- R&D engineer
- Product design engineer
- Executives / management
- College students
Benefits of Attending
Attendees from around the globe have gained many benefits from attending the SAE Thermal Management Systems Symposium.
- Education about the latest thermal management and alternative refrigerant technology and regulations in the industry
- Ample networking opportunities to make connections with key players and experts in the field
- Access to high-level, decision-making audience from both industry, academia and government