Key Discussion Topics Include:
- Legislation and inventories (emissions & noise) regulations, in-use-inspection, conformity of production, comparisons of 2-strokes and 4-strokes
- Research and reduction of emissions (lube oils & fuels)
- CO2 emissions and fuel consumption
- Toxicity & health effects
- OEM developments
- Alternative powertrains (EV, HEV)
Attendees will be able to:
- Participate in the first event dedicated to the subject matter.
- Hear and discuss problems and solutions for pollutants of 2-stroke scooters.
- Network with leading scientists and government officials working on the subject.
- Receive a copy of the presentations from the speakers.
- Tour facilities of the JRC, as well as the Autodromo of Monza.
- Take in the ambiance of Italy, home of the globally popular Vespa scooters, made by Piaggio.