World Aviation Congress & Display
Review Criteria and Guidelines for Technical Papers
Guidelines for Technical Papers
- Must be worth being heard and/or purchased by meeting attendees and others because it makes a new and original contribution to the state of the art or is a constructive review of its technical field.
- Commercialism must be avoided.
- Each paper must be free of technical errors.
- Performance claims and all conclusions must be supported by test data or validated simulation.
- Editorial quality must be maintained at a high level.
- Authors or co-authors may not be a reviewer on their own papers.
Review Criteria for Technical Papers
- Content and Scope
- Organization and Presentation
- Quality of Data and Validity of Analytical Techniques
- Soundness of Conclusions
- Editorial Quality