Section Officers Leadership Seminar (SOLS)
This yearly training brings Section officers together to discuss ideas and strategies for leading a SAE Section and make valuable connections with peers from other SAE Sections.
Goals & Objectives of SOLS
- Acknowledge the dedication of our volunteer Section leaders.
- Enable peer-to-peer sharing and improve the communication between leaders in different Sections.
- Develop or enhance career skills (e.g., leadership, project management, problem solving, communication, etc.).
- Provide strategies for Section management topics
- Educate Section leaders about SAE International.
- Learn about any new tools and resources SAE Sections are using.
- Get feedback about what Section leaders need from SAE Staff.
Benefits to Attendees
The primary benefits of attending SOLS are opportunities to:
- Connect with colleagues from other Sections.
- Share ideas and experiences.
- Expand their professional contacts.
- Enhance valuable career skills.
- Learn more about SAE.