- The IAQG Executive Committee
- Maintains the integrity of the IAQG in line with the requirements of this Charter document.
- Recommends overall direction on operational matters
- Oversees and supports SAE, Host Company and IAQG facilitators with respect to IAQG meeting arrangements.
- Ensures that Members who have made a significant contribution to IAQG activities are appropriately recognized.
- The IAQG Executive Committee is responsible for
- Ensuring the IAQG Purpose and Objectives are adequately addressed and that priority activities are given appropriate attention.
- Providing support to Initiative teams (e.g. removing barriers).
- Setting the priorities and overseeing the activities and funding of the Operating Management System and Communications Groups.
- Ensuring the financial integrity and viability of the IAQG is maintained.
- Making day-to-day decisions (except those specifically reserved for the Council, see 4.3) as long as those decisions are communicated to the Council as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
NB- the Council has the right to retrospectively change any Executive Committee decision using the Council decision making process detailed in 4.5.
- Supporting the President in providing a focal point to the outside world for IAQG matters.
- Proposing Council and General Assembly meeting dates and locations to the Council.
- Approving Council and General Assembly meeting agendas (as recommended by the facilitators) in particular ensuring all appropriate activities are addressed.
- Executive Committee meetings will be held during each IAQG meeting week.
- Executive Committee Team consists of each Sector Leader and the President.