The IAQG establishes, develops and maintains industry quality requirements to improve product and process integrity.
Requirements Strategy Stream Mission
- Maintain focus on Quality Management System (QMS) Standards
- Improve the supplier performance and customer satisfaction, especially Product Quality & On-time Deliveries
- Take into account new requirements from aviation, space & defense and QMS standards
- Represent IAQG at the ISO (TC 176) for future QMS activities
- Stay abreast with emerging requirements (Environmental requirements)
- Sustain and improve the QMS audit process
- Support the IAQG strategy : "90% of the supply chain certified"
- Harmonization of customer requirements and assessment tools for suppliers
- Work with Relationship Growth Teams
- Civil Authorities, Space, Defense & National Trade Associations, MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations) and Airlines
- Requirements to harmonise the Quality Management System
Deployment Support Materials
- 9100:2016 - Quality Management Systems: Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9100:2009 - Quality Management Systems: Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9101 - Quality Management Systems Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9102 - Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirement
- 9110:2016 - Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organizations.
- 9110 - Quality Management Systems - Aerospace - Requirements for Maintenance Organizations
- 9120 - Quality Management Systems - Distributors
- 9104-1 - Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Quality Management System Certification Program