Product & Supply Chain Improvement
The IAQG develops and deploys guidance materials to continuously improve On Time On Quality Delivery throughout the entire value stream.
The mission of the IAQG Product and Supply Chain Improvement Stream is to develop and deploy guidance materials to continuously improve On Time, On Quality Delivery (OTOQD) throughout the entire value stream. The guidance material is published in the Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH) to help the supply chain improve their quality performance through better understanding of aviation, space and defense industry quality management system standards (i.e. AS/EN/JIQS 9100) and expectations.
The Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH) was initially released in October, 2008 and is progressively updated as more topics are identified and guidance material is developed by IAQG member company subject matter experts. The Handbook is provided at no cost to organizations at all levels throughout the supply chain, including customers.
Current published SCMH topics:
- Configuration Management
- Contract Requirements and Flowdown
- Contractual Requirements Review and Management
- Guidance First Article Inspection FAI
- Foreign Object Debris
- Maturity Model Supplier Selection & Capabilities Assessment
- Non-Conforming Product Guidance Material
- Notice of Change NOC (AS9016) Support Material & Tool
- Product Performance Detailed Assessment Checklists
- Quality Aspects of New Product Development
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- Risk Management
- Software 9115 Guidance Material
- Special Requirements and Critical Items
- Sub-tier Supplier Control Management
- Supplier Quality Management Basics
- Variation Management of Key Characteristics
- Work Transfer Management Procedure
- 9100C Deployment Support Material
- PCAP 101 Competence Management Guideline Link
- ICOP Executive Overview
- Relative Positions Between 9100, SSCA Maturity Model & PPDAC
For additional information on SCMH Content in Development
To access the SCMH (Free access)
Publications for Product and Supply Chain Improvement:
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
The SCMH Leader Team