Strategy Working Group
- The Strategy Working Group (SWG) working on behalf of the IAQG Council manages the development and deployment of strategy to achieve the IAQG Purpose and Objectives.
- The Strategy Working Group is responsible for
- Developing, planning and proposing the strategy to implement the IAQG Purpose and Objectives for agreement by the Council.
- Ensure that strategic initiatives proposed for Council approval are in line with Council approved strategic direction, are realistic, cost effective and that they have widespread support for implementation.
- Integrate strategic initiatives, establish initiative teams and manage overall dependencies and risks. Initiative team members are identified as part of IAQG Procedure 101 Phase 0, and these may be supplemented as appropriate with the agreement of the initiative team leader.
- Preparing an annual estimate of the funding required to complete initiatives (see IAQG Procedure 108).
- Monitor the progress being made to develop and implement initiatives, ensuring periodic reports are made to the Council as appropriate.
- The SWG is chaired by the IAQG President and consists of the IAQG Leadership Team, the leader of each Strategy Stream, the leaders of the IAQG Operating Management System and Relationship Management groups and any other nominees decided by the Council.