Strategy Working Group
The Strategy Working Group (SWG) is responsible to develop the key strategies that will form the current and future improvement activities of the IAQG delivering customer/stakeholder expectations and aligned to the vision mission of the IAQG.
- Activities that impact customer / stakeholder expectations and deliver the IAQG vision / mission.
- Input and expectations from the Executive Committee.
- The 1-3 year strategies for agreed strategy streams.
- Programme management of agreed strategies with supporting budgets.
- Documenting and understanding opportunities for improvement based on the input of various analysis including, but not limited to, a Strength Weakness Opportunity and Threat (SWOT) analysis, Customer/Stakeholder Analysis and Industry Trends.
- Ensuring that the agreed strategy streams have documented 1-3 year strategies and supporting budgets.
- Provide oversight and programme management of the agreed key strategies.