||Keep live matter 1/4 inch from top, bottom, and both sides of trim edge
||Web Offset, 150 line screen
|Process Color ink Rotation:
||Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow
||40# text gloss coated
|Print Submittal Requirements
||All display advertisement material...
- must be supplied in a digital format
- as a press-optimized PDF file
- high-resolution [images 300dpi]
- CMYK colorspace
- with all fonts embedded
- and sent via the SAE Digital Ad Central at www.sae.org/digital_ad
- Files in any other format will not be accepted.
- PDF files created using Adobe Acrobat that are PDF/X-1a compliant
|Proof must be submitted
||A mid-resolution, CMYK TIF file for proofing purposes must accompany all color advertisements and may be emailed to email@example.com. Otherwise, a color proof pulled from your supplied digital file may be supplied. Publisher assumes no liability on color reproduction if color proofs are not furnished with inks specified. For black/white advertisements, please include a black and white laser proof.