SAE International Elects 2011 Board Officers and Directors
WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 14, 2010 - SAE International’s voting membership elected two officers and five directors to its 2011 Board of Directors.
Those elected as Officers include:
- 2011 President – Richard E. Kleine, Vice President, Cummins Inc.
Sector Vice President-Commercial Vehicle – Bharat Vedak, Deere & Company
Those elected as Directors include:
- Susan Collet – Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America Inc.
- Klaus Hoehn – Deere & Company
- Dr. Sandra Kay Krug – Baker College of Clinton Township
- Dr. Sun Wing Lui – Retired, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- David Vasquez – Honeywell International Inc.
The President will serve a one-year term; the Sector Vice President-Commercial Vehicle and Directors will serve three-year terms. All begin their terms in January 2011.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related subject matter technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -