SAE International Elects 2012 Board Officers and Directors
WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 1, 2011 - SAE International’s general membership has elected officers and directors to its Board of Directors.
· 2012 President: Frank O. Klegon, Fokus Associates LLC
· 2012-2014 Vice President Aerospace: Gregory Saunders, U.S. Department of Defense
· 2012-2013 Treasurer: Ronald Rath, Marx Consulting
· 2012-2013 Assistant Treasurer: Robert Ireland, United Airlines (Retired)
2012-2014 Director include:
· David J. Gorsich, US Army RDECOM-TARDEC
· Richard W. Greaves, Meggitt PLC
· Yoshio Kawakami, Volvo Construction Equipment Latin America (Brazil)
· Charon L. Morgan, General Motors Company
· Srinivasa R. Srinath, Caterpillar Inc.
Officers and Directors begin their terms in January 2012.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -