Influences on Future Vehicle â SAE 2016 World Congress Tech Hub is the Place for Innovation in Mobility Engineering
WARRENDALE, Pa., Feb. 4, 2016 - Back for its second year, the SAE World Congress’ Tech Hub offers technical innovations and concepts critical to the advancement and growth of the automotive industry.
The Tech Hub is sponsored by Nissan, OMRON and Ricardo.
Some of the topics to be discussed will include:
- Changing the Way we Think About Transportation by Brogan BamBrogan, Hyperloop Technologies, Inc.
- The Cannonball Run vs Wall-E: The Future of Car Culture & The Coming Autonomotive Singularity by Alex Roy, The Drive
- Manufacturing the Future Vehicle in 2025 and Beyond by Matt Trowbridge, Omron Automation and Safety
- Designing the Cockpit of the Future by Matthew Jackson, Presagis Inc.
- Biomimicry and the Challenges for Automobile Design by Pete Foley, Pete Foley Innovations
With a theme of “Influences on Future Vehicle,” the Tech Hub will enhance the knowledge, innovative thinking, and information sharing of mobility engineers worldwide. In addition to the presentations, short Q&A sessions and informal networking periods will be held to enhance the information sharing experience.
For a full list of presentations during the SAE World Congress Tech Hub, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/attend/program/tech_hub.htm.
The SAE 2016 World Congress & Exhibition will be held April 12-14, 2016 at Cobo Center in Detroit. Executive Leadership for the event is being provided by Toyota, and the Tier One Strategic Partner is Aisin.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting more than 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -