Journalists Invited to Attend SAE 2016 World Congress - the Ultimate Venue for Automotive Technology Trends
WARRENDALE, Pa., March 16, 2016 - SAE International invites journalists to attend the SAE 2016 World Congress, which will be held April 12-14 at Cobo Center in Detroit.
Toyota will provide Executive Leadership and Aisin will serve as Tier One Strategic Partner for the event, which has a theme of “Powering Possibilities.”
The SAE World Congress will feature an onsite Media Center with work stations for credentialed media.
Keynote speakers for the event will include:
- Shad Khan, Owner of Flex-N-Gate
- Kirk Steudle, Director, Michigan Department of Transportation – Mr. Steudle will present, “Future Mobility-Transportation and Technology Fusion"
- Gary Silberg, Partner, National Automotive Leader, KPMG LLP – Mr. Silberg will present, “"The Clockspeed Dilemma- what it means for automotive innovation"
Other highlights will include:
- 620 minutes of Tech Hub programming
- 1500+ technical presentations
- 10 technical expert panels
- 3 days of Young Professional activities
- 2-day Career Fair
For more information on the SAE 2016 World Congress and Exhibition, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/. To register as media or to request media credentials, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/attend/registration/, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting more than 128,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -