SAE International Announces 2016 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium, Slated for September in Indianapolis
WARRENDALE, Pa., April 27, 2016 - The SAE International 2016 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium will be held Sept. 13-15 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Attendees will hear valuable technical knowledge, insight, and information with respect to CARB, EPA, and EURO IV/V/VI regulations, and global standards associated with meeting light- and heavy-duty emissions controls requirements.
This event features speakers from regulators, OEMs, and solution providers; breakout sessions on relevant and timely topics; and presentations on the latest technologies being employed to meet current and upcoming challenges.
Attendees should expect to:
- Gain access to industry expertise and leadership
- Hear technical sessions on topics that directly influence the ground vehicle emissions and emissions reduction
- Hear presentations on the latest technologies being employed to meet current and upcoming global regulations, along with important information for service providers
- Gain insight from speakers from regulators, OEMs, and various solution providers
- Participate in breakout sessions on relevant and timely topics
- Enjoy networking opportunities with regulatory representatives and industry peers
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 128,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -