SAE 2016 Convergence Technical Program to Feature Three Expert Panel Discussions on Innovation, Supply Chain, and Business
WARRENDALE, Pa., June 1, 2016 - Three expert panel discussions, two of which are new, will highlight the technical program during the SAE 2016 Convergence event, with will be held Sept. 19-21 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mich. Ford Motor Company will provide Executive Leadership for the event.
The three-day event will feature a theme of “Personal Mobility – Creating a Smart and Autonomous Journey.”
The expert panel discussions will include:
- New! Automotive Innovators Panel – Monday, September 19
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (This panel includes four CTO’s from the automotive industry)
- New! State of Supply Chain - the Analysts Viewpoint – Monday, September 19
1:45 - 3:15 p.m.
- State of the Business - OEM EE Leaders – Monday, September 19
4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
This year's program has been updated to address the future of automotive electronics technology, and will showcase a new format - with each day highlighting a specific subject:
- Day 1 - Leadership Day: Features three executive keynote speakers, and three panel discussions highlighting: Automotive Innovators; State of Supply Chain - an Analyst's View; and State of the Business - OEM EE Leaders
- Day 2 - Engineers Day: Includes in-depth technical presentations from industry experts in six tracks: Architecting to Enable and Scale; Open Source as an Enabler; People/Technical Workforce Transformation; Designing for an Experience; Technology Disruptors; and Leveraging Consumer Electronics
- Day 3 - Partner Day: Technical programs from partner associations and organizations with a stake in the automotive electronics industry
SAE 2016 Convergence will feature a full slate of technical programs covering relevant topics facing all mobility engineering professionals, including technology disruptors, leveraging consumer electronics and aerospace and open source as an enabler, to name just a few.
For more information on the event, visit https://www.sae.org/events/convergence/.
To request press credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our charitable arm, the SAE Foundation, which helps fund programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -