Registration Now Open for SAE International Heavy-Duty Diesel Emissions Symposium in Gothenburg, Sweden
WARRENDALE, Pa., June 7, 2016 - SAE International announces that registration is open for the SAE 2016 Heavy-Duty Diesel Emissions Control Symposium, which will be held 20-21 September 2016, at Quality Hotel 11 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The SAE 2016 Heavy-Duty Diesel Emissions Control Symposium will feature a two-day program focusing on regulatory facts and trends, technical information and the latest strategies regarding heavy-duty diesel emissions control technologies. The event will feature presentations and discussions regarding emerging markets; alternative fuel and powertrains; engine developments; catalyst and substrate developments; non-road strategies and future developments; and on-road strategies and developments.
Attendees of the symposium will:
- Hear about and discuss the latest powertrain-related subjects on engine designs, fuels, and emissions control for the heavy-duty diesel segment.
- Learn about how the above subjects impact the heavy-duty diesel industry around the world.
- Network and interact with leading scientists and design engineers from the OEMs, academia, and supplier companies.
- Meet with delegates from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the European Union who will present and discuss current and upcoming related decisions and legislation.
- Receive access, post event, to sanctioned proceedings to use as a life-long resource of reference information.
To learn more about the SAE 2016 Heavy-Duty Diesel Emissions Control Symposium, visit http://www.sae.org/events/hddec/. To register, visit http://www.sae.org/events/hddec/attend/registration/.
To request media credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our charitable arm, the SAE Foundation, which helps fund programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -