SAE International Announces Line-up of New Ground Vehicle Engineering Books
The titles cover the latest developments and innovations surrounding the ground vehicle industry, including aerodynamics, project management, data acquisition, modeling and simulation and lithium batteries, to name a few.
The new books include:
- Aerodynamics of Road Vehicles
- Automotive 48-Volt Technology
- Automotive Software Engineering
- Data Acquisition from HD Vehicles Using J1939 CAN
- Impacting Commercialization of Rapid Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV)
- Internal Combustion Engine Handbook, Second Edition
- Lithium Ion Batteries in Electric Drive Vehicles
- Project Management for Automotive Engineers: A Field Guide
- Progress in Modeling and Simulation of Batteries
- Successful Predicting of Product Performance
For more information about these new books, visit http://sae.lookbookhq.com/ground-vehicle-books.
To request an electronic review copy of the book, email email@example.com. Forward published reviews to Shawn Andreassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or SAE International, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale PA, 15096-0001, or to receive a print copy of the book or another equivalent SAE International book.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -