Eight Join SAE International�s 2008 Board of Directors
WARRENDALE, Pa., Feb. 19, 2008 -
Executives from across the mobility industry comprise the new members of the 2008 SAE International Board of Directors.
The newly elected board members took office in January at the SAE Board of Directors’ meeting. Those elected to the SAE International Board of Directors include:
- Dr. Thomas W. Ryan III, Southwest Research Institute, has been elected as the 2008 President of SAE International.
- Richard (Ric) E. Kleine, Cummins Inc., has been elected as the new Vice President of Commercial Vehicle of SAE International.
Those elected as Directors include:
- Dr. Aravind S. Bharadwaj, Ashok Leyland Ltd
- Cuneyt L Oge, Pittiglio Rabin Todd & McGrath
- Mark L. Pedrazzi, BAE Systems
- Brian R Richardson, Remy International Inc.
- Victor E Saucedo, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- David Stout, Stout Associates
This group joins 20 other members of the SAE International Board of Directors. The President serves a one-year term and the Vice President and Directors serve three-year terms.
- SAE -