SAE Foundation's Stefan Pischinger Young Industry Leadership Award
Formerly known as the Young Manufacturing Leadership Award
Nomination Deadline: April 8
Awarded to promote careers in the engineering community by recognizing young men and women, ages 35 and under, who have significant accomplishments and who show potential for significant leadership growth in industry. These individuals must have:
- Proven accomplishments in their career;
- Shown promise and possess leadership ability;
- Received recognition from their employer or organization; and
- Demonstrated commitment to the community, professional societies and/or STEM Education (science, technology engineering and math)
The award, presented annually, promotes careers in the engineering community by recognizing young men and women, ages 35 and under, who have achieved major accomplishments and who show significant potential for leadership growth.
Questions: Contact Foundation Staff
* This is a .pdf file. Youll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.