AVL International Commercial Powertrain Conference Proceedings Now Available from SAE International
WARRENDALE, Pa. (10/05 00:00:00.0/2011)
Proceedings from the 2011 AVL International Commercial Powertrain Conference are now available from SAE International. The proceedings include 21 technical papers from four categories of sessions: Views and Strategies of the Three industries – Truck, Agricultural, Industrial; Future Powertrain Concepts; Technologies and Solutions; and Globalization.
The “6th AVL International Commercial Powertrain Conference Proceedings” comprises technical papers that cover a variety of timely topics, including:
· The CO2 Legislations for Trucks Worldwide – a New Challenge
· Modular Li-ion Battery Systems for Electric and Hybrid Powertrains
· Commercial Vehicle Diesel Engine and Hybrid System for Today and the Future
· The First Agricultural Tractor with Pure Electromechanical Drivetrain
· Caterpillar Machine Efficiency Advancements
· Tier 4 Solutions Developed at Komatsu
· Global Trends in the Construction Equipment Industry
· The Technology Trend for Commercial Powertrain in China
- Published By: AVL List GmbH, Graz, Austria
- Published: May 2011
- Pages: 178
- Binding: Softbound
- Product Code: B-AVL-001
- Product Status: Available
- ISBN: 978-0-7680-6451-3
- Price: $119.95 List, $95.96-$107.95 SAE Member
For more information, including free front and back matter, or to order “6th AVL International Commercial Powertrain Conference Proceedings” visit: http://books.sae.org/book-b-avl-001 .
The agreement to sell the proceedings is part of SAE International’s new Content Partnership Program, which seeks to expand the society’s offerings in technical information. This includes co-publishing or reselling premium content in cutting-edge technologies, acquired by working closely with traditional and non-traditional publishers, industry experts, and a variety of knowledge providers.
The AVL International Commercial Powertrain Conference is the premier forum for truck, agricultural and construction equipment manufacturers to discuss powertrain technology challenges and solutions across their industries. The topics of the conference, which happens every two years, cover all five elements of a modern powertrain: engine, transmission, electric motor, battery and the electronic control which are used basically the same way in the quest for optimal efficiency and environmental compatibility.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
|©2013 SAE International. All rights reserved.|