Engineering Meetings BoardScope: The Engineering Meetings Board is the recognized leader in the enrichment of the mobility engineer's technology base through the dissemination of information by conducting exceptional meetings, conferences, and thereby facilitating the publication of the resulting state-of-the-art technical knowledge.
The primary objective of the Engineering Meetings Board (EMB) is to develop, collect, and distribute technical information of value to SAE members and other mobility practitioners. The primary method for meeting this objective is to organize meetings, conferences, and exhibits, at which pertinent information is presented and discussed. The EMB will encourage cooperation with sister societies, including overseas organizations, in meeting this objective.
The Operating Groups
The Air & Space Group (ASG) shall be responsible for providing a forum, via meetings and conferences, for the exchange of information of value to aerospace practitioners. The ASG shall monitor the operations of their Activities, Committees, and the General/Steering Committees of meetings and conferences.
The Land & Sea Group (LSG) shall be responsible for providing a forum, via meetings and conferences, for the exchange of information of value to land and marine mobility practitioners. The LSG shall monitor the operations of their Activities, Committees, and the General/Steering Committees of meetings and conferences.
Benefits of Participating in SAE Sponsored EMB Activities Include:
* Networking with experts in your technical field
* Interacting with business associates and related contacts
* Discovering emerging technologies
* Enhancing your professional knowledge base
* Learning from product developers and users from around the world
* The opportunity to contribute to the body of technical knowledge in numerous areas of technical interest is available to all participants. Individuals and corporations will benefit from a business and professional perspective by participating in SAE activities.
* You may explore SAE's meetings and conferences here.
* You may search SAE's seminars here.
Committees of the EMB include:
Parent Committee: Board Operating Boards
Committees reporting to this body:Chair: Dr Pranab Saha PE
Mobility History Committee
EMB Air and Space Group
EMB Membership Committee
EMB Land and Sea Group
Sustainable Development Program Committee
Service Technology Program Committee
Technical Quality Response Team
Vice Chair: Arnold Taube PE SAE Staff Contact: Christine Puchalski