SAE Collegiate Design Series: Formula SAE®
Collegiate Roadshow Returns to Indiana Convention Center
WARRENDALE, Pa., Oct. 22 00:00:00.0, 2012
The SAE’s Motorsports Engineering Committee and the Indiana Section of SAE-I will be hosting another Collegiate Roadshow in conjunction with the International Motorsports Industry Show (IMIS) on Saturday, December 8th in the Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis.
It is targeted at Formula SAE teams and competitors, but will also be of interest to competitors in other SAE Collegiate Design Competitions especially Formula Hybrid and Baja SAE.
It will be a full day workshop comprising of 6 presentations each approximately 1 hour long. It will start at 9.00 am and run to approximately 5.00 pm.
The topics are those that are timely for the teams as they complete the construction of their 2013 cars and move into the testing and development phases of their programmes.
The following topics are planned:
- Electrical & Electronic Systems – David Redszus, Precision AutoResearch, FSAE Michigan Senior Design Judge.
- Suspension Tuning and Development, Steve Lyman, All American Dynamics, LLC, FSAE Michigan Senior Design Judge
- Welding – Carl Occhialini, Lincoln Welding, retired.
- Aerodynamics – Ray Leto, TotalSim, or Mark Paxton, Ganassi Racing.
- Getting through Tech Inspection – Michael Royce, Albion Associates LLC, Chairman FSAE Rules Committee 2000-9
- Safety – Michael Royce, Albion Associates LLC, Chairman FSAE Rules Committee 2000-9
There will be a registration fee of $25 for those registering on-line by Saturday, December 3rd, or $30 at the door. The registration will include entry to the IMIS show.
Registration is through the IMIS web site at: https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=20122437E
Revise 21st October 2012