Want to advance your career?
By getting involved with the Alabama SAE Section, you can develop important skills necessary to advance your career, including:
Some ways you can get involved include:
- Brainstorming and planning meeting content.
- Contacting possible speakers for meetings and tours.
- Planning meeting logistics.
- Greeting members at events and making introductions.
- Managing the Section's finances and reporting.
- Communicating with members and guests through the website, emails, newsletter, etc.
- Acting as an SAE Company Rep where you work.
- Serving on the Section Governing Board.
If you'd like to learn more, please contact Diane McGuire firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-772-7141.