Welcome to the SAE Alabama Section
The SAE Alabama Section is an outstanding resource for people involved in all aspects of the vehicle mobility industry in and around the State of Alabama.
Some ways you can get involved:
- Develop valuable career skills that will benefit you on the job through a leadership role
- Offer a tour or event at your facility
- Suggest ideas for future events or meeting topics
- Connect with engineering students and young professionals in your region
Email us at email@example.com
Ninth Annual Student Presentation Competition
|Hosted by the Auburn University SAE Collegiate Branch
Date: Wednesday, 3 April, 2013
Location: Auburn University
Food: BBQ dinner will be provided
The purpose of this event is to improve collegiate design technology throughout the Section.
- All SAE Collegiate Design Series teams are invited to present.
- Professional members are encouraged to attend and may be able to help judge presentations!
All teams presenting will receive $200 towards the cost of their competitions
The presentation judged best will receive an additional $200 prize.
Deadline to register is Monday, April 1st
Contact Peter Jones and provide your name, employer / school and number of people in your party.
Phone: (334) 844-3368 (office) or (334) 329-0501 (cell).
- Should be technical, concerning matters of design and/or analysis related to each team’s 2013 design effort.
- Should share with the audience a particular aspect of team-developed technology, as applied to the team’s design.
- Will be judged for organization, graphical and oral communication, and overall effectiveness, rather than for pure technical merit.
- One presentation per team.
- Total time for each = 15 minutes (including set up and questions)
- Teams are encouraged to bring a vehicle to display and encourage discussion.
Read the event flyer for more details, including the meeting agenda and map.
Do you know someone who has been thinking about joining SAE? Bring them along!
Everyone is welcome!
|You do not have to be an SAE member to attend most Section events. But you do have to create a username/password for the SAE website.
You will be prompted to log into the SAE website when you go to register.
If you have never created a username/password, you will be prompted to do so first.
This allows the organizer to know who will be attending.
SAE Professional Training in Alabama
|Click here for more details.