Welcome to the SAE Mid-South Section
The SAE Mid-South Section is an outstanding resource for people involved in all aspects of the vehicle mobility industry in and around the Tennessee and Western Kentucky.
Search for our Section on EngineerXchange and sign up to receive event announcements!
Some ways you can get involved:
- Develop valuable career skills that will benefit you on the job through a leadership role
- Offer a tour or event at your facility
- Suggest ideas for future events or meeting topics
- Connect with engineering students and young professionals in your region
Email us at email@example.com
Want to advance your career?
By getting involved with the Mid-South SAE Section, you can develop important skills necessary to advance your career, including:
|Leadership ||Communication||Project Management ||Strategic Planning
|Teaming||Time Management ||Conflict Resolution ||And more!
Some ways you can get involved include:
- Brainstorming and planning meeting content.
- Contacting possible speakers for meetings and tours.
- Planning meeting logistics.
- Greeting members at events and making introductions.
- Managing the Section's finances and reporting.
- Communicating with members and guests through the website, emails, newsletter, etc.
- Acting as an SAE Company Rep where you work.
- Serving on the Section Leadership Team.
If you'd like to learn more, please contact Diane McGuire firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-772-7141.