Call for experts to serve on SAE Aerospace Technical Standards Development Committees
The only thing more important than using standards is helping to create them.
If you are a mobility engineering professional and possess technical expertise in the areas noted below, we invite you to volunteer on an SAE standards development committee. Participation can benefit you personally through networking and professional skill development. And, it benefits your organization as you play an active role influencing the direction of industry through standardization.
Synonymous with mobility engineering, SAE develops more vehicle technical standards than any other organization, offers the largest collection of vehicle engineering content, and boasts the largest network of global engineers on earth. For over 100 years, SAE International has provided s a neutral forum for the collaboration on common engineering challenges and the development of standards-which help reduce costs, increase productivity, improve market position, and advance new technologies.
Committees currently in need of your technical expertise:
Learn more at links below and/or contact noted standards specialist.
- Aerospace Fuel, Inerting & Lubrication Systems (AE-5)
- Balancing, EG-1A
- Commercial Aircraft Composite Repair (CACRC)
- Configuration Management
- Flight Deck Handling Qualities Standards for Transport Aircraft, S-7
- Enterprise Information Management & Interoperability (EIMI)Committee
- Hand Tools
- Protective & Control Devices
- Systems Engineering
You may also find these links to be of interest:
- Organizational charts of all SAE Technical Standards Committees
- The SAE Standards Development Process
- SAE Standards Development Newsletters-see what committees are working on
* This is a .pdf file. Youll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.