Plan now to attend this important international summit of senior industry leaders and regulatory authorities where emerging technologies and standardization—critical to the aerospace industry—will be discussed.
SAE 2017 Aerospace Standards Summit
Hosted by EASA
Emerging Technologies & the Enabling Role of Standards
April 25-26 • EASA Headquarters, Cologne, Germany
The SAE Aerospace Standards Summit addresses critical technology breakthroughs, and the standards and certification needed to bring new product development to market in a timely manner.
Bringing together civil and military regulators responsible for certification, aerospace industry leaders and subject matter experts, providing a platform to facilitate the successful introduction of transformational technologies such as cybersecurity, wireless networking, unmanned air systems, fiber optics, end of life procedures, and sensor technologies.
Create an account via easa.europa.eu/webshop/user/register
Login to the account
Go to easa.europa.eu/webshop/SAE-2017-Aerospace-Standards-Summit
and start the registration process
For registration details, you may also contact:
Aerospace Standards Engineer Team Lead - Europe
+44 (0) 118 9331437
Technical Program Topics
- Keynote addresses from EASA, industry, government, and military leaders
- Presentations, panel discussions, and informal exchange of ideas on subjects critical to industry and government
Benefits of Attending
- Flying Cars/Transformative Vertical Flight
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Wireless Networking
- Fiber Optics
- End-of-Life Procedures
- Sensor Technologies
- Plus, hear topic updates from the 2016 Summit on additive manufacturing, electric aircraft, and lithium-ion battery packages
Who Should Attend?
- Be part of the development and discussion on key issues critical to aerospace
- Learn developments on emerging technologies
- Network with your peers and be part of the solution
Research and technology leaders, engineering standardization and certification professionals, and subject-matter experts from airframe and engine OEMs, military and civilian regulators, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, and trade association professionals.
Be sure to visit this page often for event and speaker updates!