Cooperative Research Program
Advancement on leading fronts such as regulation, safety, the environment and energy often requires change throughout the mobility supply chain or portions of it. Change creates the need for new designs, systems and standards. For each company affected, this almost certainly means rising--even soaring--investment in the research, design, development, and testing of new products and systems. Where one issue is faced by many like-companies, an economical pathway emerges for joint venture research to study pre-competitive technical areas: the Cooperative Research Program (CRP) of SAE International (print the brochure*).
Cooperative Research Program FACT SHEETS
- Sample Projects*
- Project Summary: Alternative Refrigerants*
- Project Summary: Evaluation of Design Qualification Testing Method for Compressed Hydrogen Containment Systems*
- Project Summary: Performance Evaluation of 70 MPa Hydrogen Station Breakaways, Hoses, Fittings, and Nozzles to Assist in Standardization*
- Project Summary: CAESAR
Projects Seeking Participants
- Truck Driver Anthropometrics
- High Temperature Batteries Joint Industry Project
- Alternative Refrigerants Project Details Project Information and Results
- Incidence of Otologic Trauma Following Air Bag Deployment Project Information and Results
- Standardization of High Strain Tensile Test Techniques for Automotive Plastics Project Information and Results
- CAESAR Products (Civilian American and European Surface Anthropometry Resource): The most comprehensive source for body measurement data.
- Assessment of Techniques Used to Measure Strain During High Rate Tensile Testing of Polymeric Materials (2008-01-1338)
- J2749 High Strain Rate Tensile Testing of Polymers
- Non-Blinding Emergency Vehicle Lighting Project Information and Results
To learn more about current CRP projects or to explore your collaborative research needs, contact the CRP staff at SAE:
* This is a .pdf file. Youll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.