The current times require a new set of standards and protocols to ensure the safety of event attendees and participants, but our mission remains constant—SAE International® is committed to bringing the software community together, safely.
Using the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we will be working closely with the Salt Palace Convention Center to instill a set of safety protocols.
During the event you can expect:
- Face mask requirements
- Social distancing guide markers
- Social distancing monitors and advisors
- Adequate space throughout the convention center to allow for proper social distancing
- Increased presence of security & Medical Professionals
- Numerous hand sanitization stations located throughout the facility.
- Reminders for proper hand washing and sneeze etiquette in common areas of the facility
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization schedules, along with facility wide posting of cleaning duties and chemical usage
- Limited and designated entry and exit doors