Why you should attend:
- Hear and discuss the latest research and development in automotive electronics, ITS, telematics, ADAS, sensors, actuators, radar, connectivity, systems engineering, cybersecurity, infrastructure as it relates to automated and connected vehicles.
- Gain a more complete understanding of the complexity of engendered engineering verification and validation.
- Share and gain insights into new paradigms and reference architectures and consensus-benchmarks with complex computational models and fielded experimental deployments.
- Highlight the benefits of modularity, interoperability and the role of open-architectures, open-interfaces and open-standards that has significantly shortened the market penetration (including potentially the benefit of roadmaps from the computer & electronics hardware and software industry).
- Meet with standards developers and government officials to learn about the latest system requirements both from a regulatory and OE perspective.