40 Years of Advancements and Innovation in Braking Systems
Leading the industry for 40 years, the SAE Brake Colloquium & Exhibition (BRAKE) has been the forum for industry experts to learn about advancements in brake systems and friction materials in North America. BRAKE offers networking opportunities for individuals to come together and make first-hand connections with leaders in the brake community, all while exploring the science and technology of brakes. Join us for this 3.5-day event that covers the newest developments in brake materials, components, systems, testing, modeling and aftermarket solutions for the light, medium duty and commercial vehicle segments.
Benefits of attending:
- Make connections with experts in the brake community that could not be met by being in the office or on the shop floor.
- Hear new strategies and technologies that will meet government regulations regarding changes in the braking industry.
- Network with brake experts from the entire supply chain community from OEMs and tier suppliers through part manufacturers and material developers.
- Gain information on the latest innovations such as brake friction materials, noise, vibration & harshness light weighting and performance.
- Spend time exploring the latest braking innovations in the exhibit hall.