2020 escar USA Canceled
Due to concerns around the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, SAE International and Isits AG (International School of IT Security) have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 escar USA event, originally scheduled for May 20-21, in Plymouth, Michigan. Before making this decision, we extensively monitored and evaluated health guidance from international health authorities, government- and corporate-imposed travel restrictions, and the State of Emergency issued by the United States federal government.
We remain firmly committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our speakers, customers, partners and staff who are attending our events, and apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation has caused.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information regarding the cancellation.
Broaden Your Technical Knowledge Base
Covering the most pressing topics in today’s cybersecurity landscape
Amplify your technical expertise at escar USA, where you’ll benefit from the dissemination of state-of-the-art approaches to cybersecurity and a tactical information exchange addressing the mobility industry’s most critical issues. From modern in-vehicle cybersecurity threats to electronic theft protection, and from new digital business models to security standardization and economics. All the latest topics will be addressed by vetted subject-matter experts and industry leaders.
Through a mixture of invited and open solicitation talks and discussions, escar USA presents a comprehensive schedule of sessions on:
- Cybersecurity-related engineering, formal methods, software assurance, development & validation, and security standardization
- Cybersecurity of sensors and cyber-physical systems
- Design of resilient vehicle architectures and applications
- Privacy and data protection issues in vehicular settings
- Vehicular hardware security and hardware security modules
- Security of vehicular communications (on-board, passenger, and V2X)
- Security of vehicle application platforms
- Vehicle cyber intrusion detection systems, forensics, and incident response
- Security of legally mandated applications (e.g., event data recorder, tachograph)
- Security of automotive cloud-based infrastructure
- Security economics
- Security of road pricing, restricted areas access and vehicle monitoring
- Security of vehicle theft prevention and theft response solutions
- Security of vehicular rights control and audit (e.g., feature activation)
- Security of emergent technologies (e.g., automated driving, electric vehicles)
- Cybersecurity of commercial vehicles and medium-and heavy-duty trucks
- Security of other transport systems (e.g., rail, aerospace)
- Vehicle-related information sharing and vulnerability coordination
- Automotive reverse engineering and penetration testing
- Security of vehicle-driven business, maintenance, and service models
Our technical program is currently being meticulously developed. Please check back soon for more information.