Meeting Challenges One Innovation at a Time
If you’re involved in any facet of vehicle design (regulating or shaping it; in the private or public sector), you belong at Government/Industry Meeting (GIM). This is where the most important discussions of the year take place — and if you’re not part of it, you’ll miss out on the opportunity to influence key decisions that will impact your day-to-day for years to come. Over three thought-provoking days, you can:
- Engage with leading government agency employees, OEMs, and suppliers whom you would not meet by staying at the office or on the shop floor.
- Gain critical insights into the long-term strategies that OEMs are employing to meet the government regulations.
- Learn about future plans and direction for government regulation.
- Explore new products that can be implemented into vehicle design to adhere to new policy, increase sustainability, and boost performance.
- Contribute to the dialogue that sets the course for the future of the industry.
Federal and State employees are eligible for FREE registration.