The Technical Program for Moving Technology Forward
The 2023 Government/Industry Meeting program takes an open-forum approach to exploring the latest areas of critical importance to the mobility industry, including safety, emissions, fuel efficiency, and automated vehicles. As an attendee, you’ll engage in top-notch technical sessions, roundtable discussions, and keynote presentations featuring leaders from government regulatory agencies, the OEM community, and supplier companies.
Whether you’re curious about the long-term strategies OEMs are employing to meet current and proposed regulations, or the data that directly affects legislation for automakers, you’ll find the information you’re after here.
The education program has been divided into two specialty tracks: Safety and Environmental & Energy Conservation. Review the topics and sessions to see which track is best for you.
- ADAS Technologies
- ADS Testing, Deployment and Safety Validation
- EV Battery Safety
- Occupant Protection & Vulnerable Road Users
- Crashworthiness: Structures & Restraints
Environmental & Energy Conservation Track
- EV Battery – Recycling, Life-Cycle & Supply Chain
- Electric Charging Infrastructure
- Heavy and Light Duty Transportation Regulations and Policy
- Decarbonization Technologies for Heavy-Duty transportation
- Electrification of Transportation
- Moving to Near Zero or Low Carbon Fuel
- Improvements in Automobile Non-Tailpipe Emissions, Plastics and Chemicals