Hybrid provides high-quality technical content based on leading industry research and the latest technology applications with a focus on furthering the hybridization/electrification of the automotive industry.
This year’s program will be compiled from the new and emerging advancements in energy charging and storage, systems/components efficiency, systems architecture, and infrastructure.
- Vehicle Policy and Market
- Utility and Planning Requirements for EV Infrastructure
- BEV’s and PHEV’s
- EV’s and FCV’s
- Alternative Vehicle Applications (Heavy and Medium Duty)
- Electrified Powertrain Systems & Components
- Advances in and Beyond Li-ion
- And more