Ensuring Aircraft, Engines, and Structures Operations Safety and Efficiency in Icing Environments
Discover what industry researchers, innovators, and regulators are learning and applying to ensure safety on the ground and in flight.
Gather with industry’s icing experts at the unique event focused on in-flight aircraft, engine, and structure icing, ice prevention, and ice detection as well as ground deicing: SAE’s International Conference on Icing of Aircraft, Engines, and Structures, held every four years and collocated with the SAE AC-9C Aircraft Icing standards committee meeting and AIAA Ice Prediction Workshop.
SAE’s International Conference on Icing of Aircraft, Engines, and Structures is the must-attend event for professionals involved in any aspect of aircraft or engine architecture and design, flight operations, research & innovation, ground and flight tests, icing certification, or ground operations—including airlines, airports, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and suppliers.
The International Conference on Icing of Aircraft, Engines, and Structures convenes:
- The latest research and regulations regarding aircraft operations in icing conditions
- Research on ice formation and prevention
- New and emerging technologies and systems designed to deice, remove ice, or prevent ice formation on aircraft, both on the ground and in the air
- Current and future challenges, opportunities, requirements, and innovations for aircraft anti-icing systems and ground and in-flight deicing operations
- Key speakers in the industry and government providing insights on ice protection and ice detection
- Hundreds of aerospace experts and professionals to share ideas, information, and solutions
- Papers, presentations, and panel discussions involving icing scientists and professionals
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, share, collaborate, and contribute to flight safety in all conditions. Attend SAE’s International Conference on Icing of Aircraft, Engines, and Structures.