Ensure Aircraft and Operations Safety and Efficiency
Discover what industry researchers, innovators, and regulators are learning and applying to ensure both safety on the ground and in flight.
Gather with the industry’s experts at the only event covering in-flight aircraft and engine icing, ice prevention, and ground deicing: the SAE International 2019 Conference on Icing of Aircraft, Engines, and Structures, held every four years and colocated with SAE’s AC-9C Aircraft Icing standards committee meeting. If you’re involved in any aspect of aircraft or aircraft engine design, flight operations, research, or ground operations—including airlines, airports, airframers, and suppliers—then this is your must-attend professional event.
The conference brings together:
- The latest research and regulations regarding aircraft operations in icing conditions
- Research on ice formation and prevention
- New and emerging technologies and systems designed to deice, remove ice, or prevent ice formation on aircraft, both on the ground and in the air
- Current and future challenges, opportunities, requirements, and innovations for aircraft anti-icing systems and ground and in-flight deicing operations
- Hundreds of aerospace experts and professionals to share ideas, information, and solutions.
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to flight safety in all conditions.