Leading the Future of Mobility
Innovations in Mobility will provide attendees with a revolutionary technical experience in the areas of Smart Manufacturing, Next Gen Materials, Advanced Propulsion, Smart Mobility and Infrastructure, Automated and Unmanned Mobility, and more under one singular event.
In response to evolving mobility demands, eight previously held SAE International events will be co-located, along with the aforementioned topics, into 5 technology tracks – creating the most comprehensive technical program, all being offered together at our Innovations in Mobility event.
Previously held SAE International events:
- ADAS to Automated Driving Symposium
- Co-Optimization of Fuels and Engines Symposium
- Additive Manufacturing Symposium
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Symposium
- Engine and Materials Convergence Conference
- Range Extenders Symposium
- Automated and Connected Vehicle Systems Testing Symposium
- Transmission and Driveline Technologies Symposium
All technology sessions will be carefully aligned so that attendees can participate in multiple tracks and effectively create an event that meets their specific needs. Gain the technical education and connections you need to fuel your career in a transformative industry – only at Innovations in Mobility.