The On-Board Diagnostics Symposium-Europe (OBD-EU) continues to serve as the industry’s trusted event, providing regulatory and standards updates geared towards meeting European Commission and the California Air Resources Board ground vehicle emissions regulations. This important event provides a platform for open dialogue between OEMs, suppliers, regulators, and government to discuss topics, such as:
- Current & changing OBD global emissions rules & regulations
- The intent of regulations
- Technical application, potential conflicts & solutions
- Legislative policies & standards
- Industry drivers
- Emerging technologies impacting markets worldwide
This is your opportunity to connect with global light- and heavy-duty OBD-systems engineers to discuss the technical topics in powertrain diagnostics that directly influence ground vehicle emissions reduction efforts.
Check back as more information about our 2024 event becomes available.