On-Board Diagnostics Symposium (OBD)-Americas 2020 Transitioning to Virtual Event
Due to concerns around the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, SAE International has made the difficult decision to transition the On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Symposium-Americas to a virtual event and cancel the in-person event, originally scheduled for September 22-24, 2020, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Additional information for the virtual event will be made available in the coming weeks.
Before making this decision, we extensively monitored and evaluated health directives from governmental and international health authorities, government- and corporate-imposed travel restrictions, and distancing and gathering directives and recommendations. We remain firmly committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our speakers, customers, partners and staff who are attending our events, and apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation has caused.
Please see our Cancellation Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
OBD 2020 has gone virtual
Reserve your Spot Today
Meet Your Target Audience. Build Strong Relationships.
Whether your goal is to showcase new technologies, differentiate yourself from competitors, engage with your target audience, increase brand awareness or simply boost your annual market sales, you can’t afford to miss out on connecting with the most knowledgeable on-board diagnostics community there is. Make plans to exhibit today.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- Showcase your emission controls, diagnostics products and services in a neutral, technology-driven environment
- Interact with individuals including customers, partners, suppliers, regulators, and competitors
- Create awareness around your company’s technological expertise
- Identify, discuss, and develop new business opportunities
- Reconnect with current customers and past customers
- Establish contacts and relationships with new potential customers
For more information, please contact:
Event Sales and Development