2020 Small Powertrain and Energy Systems Technology Conference Canceled
Due to concerns around the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, SAE International has made the responsible decision to cancel the 2020 Small Powertrain and Energy Systems Technology Conference (SETC), originally scheduled for November 10-12, 2020, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Before making this decision, we extensively monitored and evaluated health directives from governmental and international health authorities, government- and corporate-imposed travel restrictions, and social distancing directives. We remain firmly committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our participants, attendees, partners and staff, and apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation has caused.
Should you have individual or specific questions, please visit sae.org/coronavirus or contact SAE.
The Small Powertrain and Energy Systems Technology Conference (SETC) provides a unique opportunity for the sharing of new ideas, resolution of problems, and interaction between global mobility professionals. Build valuable partnerships, explore new technologies, and collaborate on the future of small powertrains.
Who should attend?
- Suppliers companies
- Engineers & scientists working on small engine development
- Research & development
- Environmental engineers
- Propulsion & Powertrain engineers
Benefits of Attending
The SETC conference addresses the common challenges and solutions to small powertrain development for a variety of applications – motorcycles, ATVs, marine, lawn and garden equipment, and more. A significant number of OEMs and suppliers are represented within the program and in the audience.
- Hear and discuss problems and solutions for new technologies related to powertrain design, fuels, lubricants, combustion, new energy systems, environmental impacts, and emissions
- Learn how small engine makers around the world are applying these emerging technologies and what results have been achieved to date
- Network with OEMs, suppliers, and academia working on the subject
- Receive access to all the papers published to use as a life-long resource