2020 Small Powertrain and Energy Systems Technology Conference Canceled
Due to concerns around the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, SAE International has made the responsible decision to cancel the 2020 Small Powertrain and Energy Systems Technology Conference (SETC), originally scheduled for November 10-12, 2020, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Before making this decision, we extensively monitored and evaluated health directives from governmental and international health authorities, government- and corporate-imposed travel restrictions, and social distancing directives. We remain firmly committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our participants, attendees, partners and staff, and apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation has caused.
Should you have individual or specific questions, please visit sae.org/coronavirus or contact SAE.
University Students: Gain FREE Exposure for Your School
SAE International is inviting all universities to participate in the Small Powertrain and Energy Systems Technology Conference (SETC) by offering complimentary static vehicle display space. This is your opportunity to showcase your school’s hard work by displaying your engineering programs – CDS vehicles, poster displays, and more. Don’t miss this chance to meet and network with potential future sponsors, mentors, and employers.
What’s in it For Your School?
- Display your school’s CDS vehicle to industry professionals for FREE
- Network with senior leaders that may lead to internships or employment
- Countless learning opportunities through access to the technical program content
- Chance to solicit funding for your CDS projects
- Promote your program & increase school visibility
- Free access to the conference, including food functions* and networking activities
*Banquet requires separate ticket
For more information, contact Megan McCoy, Exhibit Sales & Sponsorships, via email or phone at 412-992-6518.