Creating an account on AutoDriveChallenge.com
- All AutoDrive Challenge™ Participants MUST create an account on the autodrivechallnege.com website. To be considered an active team member and permitted on the team each individual member must complete the non-disclosure agreements that are located on the autodrivechallenge.com website. Navigate to autodrivechallenge.com
- Enter your information. Choose Team Advisor (Authorization Number Required) or Team Captain /Team Member (non-Captain).
- Click the Next button.
- Select your University from the School List. If your University begins with “University of…,” it may be listed as “University of…” or “Univ of….“
- Select your Team.
- Enter your Display Name. This is the name that will be displayed instead of your account username in the team-related areas of the site. This should be a name by which others will easily recognize you.
- This will create a request that will be sent to theAdvisor for approval. If that person does not yet have an account, encourage them to sign up here and choose the " Advisor" option so that your team can start using this site. Once your request has been approved (or rejected) you will be notified via email.