Teams competing in any North American Baja SAE competition must submit the following documents online through bajasae.net. The standard submission format is located under the Rules/Resources tab above.
There has been a slight confusion on using the SAE.org website and using the BajaSAE.net website that we have for Baja SAE North American Competitions. Below is a breakdown of what each website is for and the information that is required on each. Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be clear up any problems/concerns. You can contact email@example.com with your problems/comments/concerns. Thank you.
- Update Team Website & Social Media
- Pay your Team Invoice
- Link available to order your Engine
- Affiliate all members through Team Profile
- Reprint your Team Invoice
- Print Registration Confirmation Letter
- Print Participation Certificate
- Print Fast Track Roster
- Affiliate those Submitting Documents
- Affiliate those Asking Rules Questions
- Ask Rules Questions
- Submit Required Documents
|*If you have multiple teams they will need a separate sae.org team profile page and bajasae.net page for each team. Remember to name your team differently so the database can recognize the difference.