Affiliating to Your Team
All students and faculty advisors must be affiliated to the team roster on sae.org as per the rules.
- Verify that your account is correctly affiliated to your university using the Verification Tool. You should see your university listed under School Affiliation. If not, you’ll see one of the following messages.
- You must be logged in to view your status. Click the Login button to proceed.
- You are not a member of SAE International. Click the Join button to become a member and then use the Edit button to add a school affiliation.
- You are not affiliated with any school. Click the Edit button to add a school affiliation.
- Note: This isn’t an acceptable CDS university. Please edit your school information so you will be able to register. Click the Edit button to change your university from a list of approved schools. If your school is not listed, contact SAE Customer Service.
- Our records indicate you have graduated, but if you will be continuing your education, or have transferred schools, please update your Education History and Graduation Date to reflect the change. Your graduation date has passed and you’re due for renewal. Click the Edit button to renew and update your graduation date if you’re still a student.
- Navigate to your CDS competition and click the Registration tab.
- Click the Update Team Info button.
- Click on your Team Name.
- Enter your Member Number Under Add/Update Team Member.
- Enter your information like Cell Phone, Shirt Size, Emergency Contact Info, and any Accessibility Needs.
- Click the Add/Update Team Member Information.