The TMSS technical program – created for engineers, by engineers – provides attendees with a wholistic look at the vehicle heating and cooling topics for all automotive thermal aspects, including autonomous and connected vehicles, commercial and off-road vehicles, and hybrid and electric vehicles. The program will focus real-world challenges and solutions on a global scale.
Technical program highlights:
- Latest and most pertinent topics in the field of ground vehicle thermal systems technology and thermal systems management
- Ground vehicles: commercial, heavy-duty, off-road
- Climate, air conditioning, refrigerant, thermal management: engine, cabin, battery
- Environmental regulatory requirements
- Emerging and supporting technologies
Check out the final program!
Please note due to situations beyond our control - content and speakers are subject to cancelations and changes.