Where Global Leaders in Mobility Gather
WCX 2020 SAE World Congress Experience is where mobility professionals from public and private sectors, academia and research converge to keep up with technology advances and find the products, services and technical education they need to turn their visions into reality.
At the largest technical mobility event in the North America, nearly 9,000 CTOs, mechanical, electrical and software engineers, managers, and business development and R&D professionals converge to:
- Expand their business inside U.S. markets
- Collaborate and build relationships across the U.S. mobility industry
- Discover more about the move to autonomy
SAE is Leading Standards Development for Mobility
With more than 700 technical committees and nearly 17,000 technical professionals engaged in the process.
SAE standards improve people’s lives by setting expectations for safety, reliability and quality, all while helping companies reduce costs, increase productivity, and advance new technologies.
Our standards serve every aspect of the mobility industry, from design and integration to building, manufacturing, operating and maintaining vehicles on land and in the air. To address crucial issues on everything from fuel to weather conditions, materials to electronics, and propulsion to energy mandates.
Gear up for the Shift from Automotive to Mobility
As an exhibitor, you’ll gain access to the entire WCX technical program.
WCX features 800+ hours of education you need to keep up with the latest technology innovations in the following topics:
- Advanced Propulsion/Powertrain
- Body/Chassis/Occupant and Pedestrian Safety/Structure
- Connectivity/IoT/Smart City/Automotive Electronics
- Emissions/Environment/Sustainability/Thermal Management
- Integrated Design and Manufacturing
- Materials and Lightweighting
For more information on exhibiting, please contact us.