Announcing WCX 2022 Call for Papers
It only takes 250 words to get started.
Mobility engineers rely on research and insights like yours in order to make critical decisions that impact vehicle, component and systems development. SAE invites you to extend your subject-matter expertise to the global industry by preparing an abstract for the 2022 WCX™ World Congress Experience. If your submission is selected by the SAE committee, you will share your manuscript and present your work at WCX 2022.
Showcase your research and gain visibility among leading mobility professionals from around the world!
Submit an abstract about the following topics:
- Advanced Propulsion / Powertrain
- Automotive Electronics / Connectivity / Vehicle IoT / Smart Cities / Infrastructure / Active Safety
- Body / Chassis / Occupant Protection and Pedestrian Safety / Structure
- Emissions / Environment / Sustainability / Thermal Management
- Materials and Lightweighting
- Integrated Design
- Smart Manufacturing
- Military Ground Vehicles
- Motorsports Engineering