Where Global Leaders in Mobility Gather
In the mobility race, you speed to innovate and speed to market. WCX 2020 SAE World Congress Experience is the only place with the latest information on technology and U.S. regulatory standards so you can gain the competitive advantage in the U.S. market.
At the largest technical mobility event in North America, nearly 9,000 CEOs, CTOs, chief engineers, managers, and business development and R&D professionals converge to:
- Expand their business inside U.S. markets
- Collaborate and build relationships across the U.S. mobility industry
- Discover more about the move to autonomy
- Meet where Detroit and Silicon Valley converge
Gear up for the Shift from Automotive to Mobility
WCX features 800+ hours of education you need to overcome today’s challenges–and tomorrow’s.
Keep up with technology innovations in the following topics:
- Advanced Propulsion/Powertrain
- Body/Chassis/Occupant and Pedestrian Safety/Structure
- Connectivity/IoT/Smart City/Automotive Electronics
- Emissions/Environment/Sustainability/Thermal Management
- Integrated Design and Manufacturing
- Materials and Lightweighting
SAE is Leading Standards Development for Mobility
Stay informed on US standards and regulations at WCX.
SAE Standards are internationally recognized for their role in helping to ensure the safety, quality and effectiveness of products and services across the mobility industry.